State Political Coordinator Program
Help Protect the Rights of Delaware Property Owners and Support Delaware’s Real Estate Industry
STATE POLITICAL COORDINATOR PROGRAM
The Delaware Association of REALTORS® (DAR) pairs members of the Delaware General Assembly with REALTOR® constituants (State Political Coordinators). These State Political Coordinators (SPCs) are responsible for maintaining a good relationship with their legislator and communicating with them on DAR’s public policy positions. Each SPC will play a key role in ensuring that members of the General Assembly are informed of issues important to our members as well as current and future property owners in Delaware. As a DAR SPC, you’ll be part of effecting positive change in our state.
- Serve a 2-year term (EXCEPTION: 2020 State Political Coordinators will serve 3-year term).
- Advocate in support of DAR’s public policy positions, setting aside all personal views and opinions and working toward the success of REALTOR® issues.
- Build, grow, and maintain great relationships with your assigned legislator.
- Contact your assigned legislator at least three times a year and complete a field report every time you contact a legislator.
- Respond to all Calls for Action and encourage other REALTORS® to respond.
- Attend DAR legislative events and lead a meeting with your legislator as part of DAR’s Annual Legislative Action Day.
- Participate in and complete the required training.
- Attend quarterly SPC meetings.
- Develop a contact team of at least three other REALTOR® constituents of your legislator.
SPC Class of 2020-2023
- Monica LeBlanc
- Philip McGinnis
- Carole Kisner
- Sarah Russ
- Maggie Haass
- Susan Giove
- Trina Joyner
- Patricia Anderson
- Bob McVey
- Pat White
- Kimberly Hoffman
- Bruce Plummer
- Scott Farnan
- Carl Wahlig
- William Smith
- Cheryl Crowe
- Jean Dowding
- George Thomasson
- Sandra Ware
- Renee Edge
- Kimberly Davis
- Lauren Alberti
- Beau Zebley
- Chuck Lax
- Gail Renulfi
If you would like to help protect the rights of Delaware property owners and support Delaware’s Real Estate industry.